Tuesday, November 17, 2009

My surprise b-day party at school.




I walked into my classroom this morning and was surprised by the decorations from corner to corner. My students had been planning a surprise for me for weeks. They had their parents buy decorations and party ware. I was greeted with hugs, cards, gifts, brownies, cookies, donuts, capri suns, and lots of love. I am overwhelmed with joy and love by this class. They are the best. I cannot express how filled with joy I am right now.
After I went to gymnastics with Jeanice, I went to get my eye brows done and the kids went with their dad to get me a gift. When I got home, I turned the lights on and there on table were roses and I heard a surprise from the living room and there was a brand new beautiful bike with a balloon and a happy birthday sign attached. I took it out in the 46 degree weather and shouted like a kid, I am so happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment