Sunday, November 22, 2009

My 36th birthday is one to celebrate







My birthday is one this year that I happy to celebrate. I had the day off as I usually do every year. I had to get my driver's license renewed and did it because I didn't like the picture I had before. Then it was off on the new bike that I will share soon. I had lunch with Jillian, Sarah, and Lindi at Cheesecake Factory. I had invited Amy, Catherine, and Natasha and they couldn't make it. I missed them very much and was disappointed cuz I was so excited to see them, but I understand. Had a nice time with Jillian and Sarah.
Then had my hair done. What a journey that has been. I was suppose to get it finished this weekend and Krystalynn never called me. I am bummed cuz I really wanted it done before I went home for Thanksgiving. It looks really cool, though.
Then that evening, Jake and the kids took me to dinner at Kobeya. It was really fun.
My mother-in-law sent me a gift card to eat and I had dinner with my family at Macaroni Grill, then had dessert, my favorite - Tiramisu, mmmmmmmmmmm.

Last night, I met Sarina, Alan, Brittanie, and Diana at Johnny B's. They blessed me with a couple of gifts, which I didn't care to have cuz just their presence was enough. Then we headed out to the Glass Cactus, a club at the Gaylord Texan Resort, which is down the street from our house. Peter met us there. Le Freak is such a fun band to watch. They play 70's and 80's music. Of course, they asked for any birthdays to join them on stage. I'm the first one on the stage and thought, surely, I'm not the only one. I tried to get away with saying I was 21, but they didn't believe me. It was such a blast. I LOVE MY FRIENDS who really go out of their way to show me they love me.

No comments:

Post a Comment