Monday, November 2, 2009


I finally get this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I may be cancer free which I'm ecstatic about, but it doesn't end here. My life has forever changed this past year. I went from going through an ugly divorce to celebrating 11 years of marriage. I went from having two jobs this semester because I thought I needed it to only having one and being blessed beyond measure. I went from being diagnosed with breast cancer to having a clean bill of health. I went from unforgiveness to forgiveness. I went from frustration to peace. I went from total confusion to resting in my loving Father's arms. I went from co-dependency to complete dependence on God. I went from complete bondage to complete freedom - freedom to laugh, dance, shout, love and embrace life just as it is! MUAH!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment