Sunday, July 25, 2010

Daddy/daughter dinner and dance



One of the best days of their lives. I know that Jeanice will forever remember and cherish the night her daddy took her on this extravagant date that Gateway hosted. I loved taking her shopping for a dress and asking that Jake would stop and get her a wrist corsage but he couldn't get one at the last minute, so he bought the flowers and made one. I have to say that surprised the living daylights out of me. What a great daddy!! Jeanice made him a card and they had the time of their lives. I went to a friend's bachelorette party that night and Josiah was with a friend. I was so happy for my princess. I would have given anything to have had a night like this with my daddy. I love my husband and I love that Gateway goes all out!

No comments:

Post a Comment