Sunday, July 25, 2010

2010 - A much better year




It's been seven months and it's time to catch up on blogging. The pictures shown here are of Jake and I at a friend's house for a New Year's Eve party! I was excited for this year, because I knew that it was going to be a better year for me, and I was going to enjoy every minute of it. We had a wonderful time with Sarina and Alan and meeting their friends and family. I thought by now that I cannot live with high expectations, because they let me down all the time and this night was no exception. Although, it was a test that I needed to pass, but unfortunately I failed. So by the next day, I decided that it was time to get back on track and focus on having a wonderful New Year regardless of anything the enemy threw my way. He tried to side track me and I fell for it but didn't stay there, nor was it the last time he tried.

No comments:

Post a Comment